Scalfone Law PLLC represents developers, investors, and business owners in the acquisition, development, financing, sale and leasing of real estate. We have expertise in:
• Real estate financing
• Complex real estate transactions
• Real estate taxation issues
• Zoning and the regulation of land use
• Real estate development
• Residential transactions
• Real estate investments
In addition, we represent regional and national real estate developers in connection with transactions in the Central and Northern New York areas. Scalfone Law PLLC is approved as examining counsel for several major title insurance companies.
Scalfone Law PLLC also regularly provides counsel and assistance to clients with regard to key economic development projects. We have helped our clients strategize how best to promote and fund their projects. We routinely coordinate with state and federal representatives to help advance the projects and to ensure that their clients are best positioned for success.
We provide legal and strategic advice to economic development clients in the fields of:
• Site acquisition
• Securing project approvals
• Project financing
• Contract negotiations
• Applying for economic incentives
• Environmental issues
• Eminent domain and condemnation proceedings
• Regulatory approval, including licensing and permitting
• Public contracting and procurement
• Crafting and securing easements, access agreements and licensure
Scalfone Law is well-versed in the various economic development tools that are employed with respect to financing development projects.